Cellular Backhaul Broadcasting
MARK IV can provide Products and Solution for LIVE BROADCASTING.
This technology enables live video transmission from any location around the world on GSM/CDMA network. By this solution anybody can do the live coverage of the events and can transmit the feed at real time to desired place. This is cost effective and perfect solution for transferring Live Videos and streams it to Dedicated Servers. This can be used for public safety, mobile surveillance, and border protection, providing law enforcement agencies and Government Nodal Agencies.
Mobile video surveillance with true real-time uplink and sharing capabilities enables a whole new mode of communication between first responders in the field and their command centers. Agencies charged with law enforcement, homeland security, fire fighting, transportation safety and emergency health services often require immediate intervention in challenging situations
- This device can be connected directly to any type of camera (IP, analog, HDMI, SDI, fixed or PTZ).
- The device splits the video and uplinks them using any available network (cellular 3G/4G, Wi-Fi, WiMAX, proprietary RF, BGAN satellite or even LAN).
- The video is sent to a static IP address over the Internet - the whole traffic is fully encrypted.
- SW is installed on a PC at the receiving side, enabling the viewing or recording of the video.
This technology enables a shift in live video acquisition away from expensive satellite transmission, delivering a cost-effective cellular alternative that offers resilient broadcast-quality video uplink while enhancing freedom of mobility in the field for all live broadcast media outlets.
This technology can be used for Various Application
- Broadcast Channels
- News Coverages
- Live Sports coverages
- Defense and Paramilitary
- Police Departments for city security and live coverage
- Entertainment events.